Bike that you owned, You hated! - Yamaha FZ8 Forum : Fazer8 FZ-8 Motorcycle Forums

LinkBack Thread Tools
post #1 of 9 (permalink) Old 03-07-2011, 04:50 PM Thread Starter

Bike that you owned, You hated!

Just curious to see what kinda of bikes everyone had @ one point and if there was a bike you ever hated!

For me it be that Honda CBR125.. looks like a motorized scooter...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 01:18 AM

I just like yamaha.
The hated bike
hard to talk
post #3 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 11:50 AM

I never had a bike I truley hated, my 1st dualsport was a 1971 suzuki TS125 , it was just too old and never ran right. My 1st true street bike was a 82 honda 450 Hawk, Great bike to learn on, and only cost me $200.
My favorite bike to date, which I still have, is my 2001 Suzuki SV650. I never could find any downfalls to that bike, small, fast & fun (Its starting to show its age with over 40k miles). I had a 2007 FZ6 last year, but never felt comfortable on it, the bike and I never meshed right. So, I traded that bike in on my 2011 FZ8, in my opinion it has better looks, mid range power and comfort that the 6. Its really growing on me and I feel it will become my new favorite bike after I get a chance to put some real miles on it!
(why don't we get the naked version of the FZ1 in the U.S.? Who needs a fairing anyways?)

Last edited by Kbrink; 12-13-2011 at 11:54 AM.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-13-2011, 11:58 PM

Bike I hated

Had a 1971 BSA Lightning Scrambler in Creamsicle orange that I tried really hard to like, but it was just impossible. The worst bike I ever had, and the first one I ever bought new. Electrics sucked. Gauges worked whenever they wanted. Oil-in-the-frame backbone cracked at the base, leaking oil directly onto my rear tire. Carbs leaked no matter what I did, and I'm convinced that the cases were porous.

After giving up on it as an owner, I sold it to a guy. As he was loading it onto his truck to take it away, he dropped it from the bed onto the primary case, crushing a huge hole into it. I know he looked for a replacement primary cover for months. Dunno if he ever found one or not.

The only bike I ever had that I hated full time. I had a 1948 Harley panhead that I hated kind of intermittently when it wouldn't start, but that wasn't a full time thing like my hatred of that BSA was.
post #5 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-16-2011, 01:05 PM

VSTAR 950. 950 enough said....
post #6 of 9 (permalink) Old 12-17-2011, 12:50 AM

I can't say that I hated it, but it was a heavy top heavy pig and if it was not for the comfortable riding position I would not have kept it for as long as I did. It is basically a SV650 with a huge tank and heavy everything else.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	03.03.09 004.jpg
Views:	272
Size:	93.1 KB
ID:	37216  
post #7 of 9 (permalink) Old 08-12-2013, 08:34 AM

Hi everybody,
Hope all are fine.. Actually this topic is only for motorcycles. I like all Products of Honda mainly for its stylish and gorgeous appearance. And I am having Honda Shine and my favourite too..Other makes are also good but according to me Honda is my best forever.
post #8 of 9 (permalink) Old 04-14-2014, 09:15 PM

1982 Yamaha Seca Turbo 650, slower and built much crappier than my 1982 Honda CX500 Turbo. I hated that Seca!!
post #9 of 9 (permalink) Old 09-13-2015, 09:27 PM

Still in my garage a FZR600rr exup.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Yamaha FZ8 Forum : Fazer8 FZ-8 Motorcycle Forums forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page